First of all, you need to have a team of at least 10 players. If you do have no team, give us a call and we’ll do our best to find another team for you to join, thus forming a larger team.
The minimum number of players in a team is 10 (5X5), and the maximum number of team players is 150 people (if this is the case, we shall organize a tournament between teams).
Once you have a well-formed team, you make a decision upon the date and start time for your game. The game start time depends on the day you choose and the amount of players. Monday to Friday, the game organizer may choose any time, from 10:00 to 18:00. If the game is to take place in weekend, there are three rounds to choose from, where the first begins at 9:30 or 10:00 and lasts until 13:30, the second round lasts since 14:00 till 17:30, and the third takes place since 18:00 till 20:30.
Once you’ve discussed possibilities with your team and came to a unilateral decision about the date and time, give us a call and make your reservation. The reservation made by phone is considered preliminary and requires a confirmation an advance payment.
Advance payment for a game is 100 MDL per person and can be paid both in Chisinau at our office (str. Puskin no. 22, Casa Presei building, of. 547A) and at the game site in the forest.
There is an important aspect about the advance payment to keep in mind. For example, you make an advance payment of 1000 MDL for 10 players, and just 5 or 7 of them show up for the game (i.e. just part of the team). Please note that we shall not refund the payment of 100MDL/person for those players, who are not present at the game (the amount is deemed a penalty).
For example, 13 players have registered for a game, and some of them are not sure, whether they can join the game or not. The game organizer may make an advance payment for 10 players and notify us that the number of players may reach 13. We take note of this fact, and you make payment for the additional players on the spot. Warning: The amount of possible additional players to your team should not exceed 5 people!
To get to the play site, you can choose the following options:
- Driving your own car.
- Take a taxi (the cost from Chisinau to Commandos is around 150-200 MDL).
- Take a maxi-taxi Chisinau-Radeni or Chisianu-Tibirica (you can find maxi-taxis operating in these routes at the central bus station, though this option is not the most convenient one, especially if you have a big team and might not fit together in one and the same maxi-taxi).
- Pre-ordered maxi-taxi (the cost is 500 MDL round-trip, average capacity is 18 to 20 seats, or around 27 MDL per 1 person). You can get the phone numbers of pre-ordered maxi-taxi drivers, when you make your reservation with us.
When you go to a paintball game, you should keep in mind the following:
- The most exciting game scenarios take place in the forest, so clothes that you wear at the play site should be adequate for the conditions that you will be facing.
- As a rule, the first and most important thing we recommend our customers to bring with them is the drinking water. Since the paintball game involves physical effort, the human body needs hydration. You can find water for sale in our club, as well.
- The shoes are a special theme when it comes to the forest. We remind you that shoes is not included in the base equipment. Therefore, each player should bring their own footwear. It is preferably to avoid wearing your best pair of sneakers, because the games take place in the forest and it is obvious that you might trip over some branches and roots, thus damaging your footwear. If you paint from the balls gets on your footwear, there’s nothing to worry about, because the paint is very easy to wash and is 100% water soluble.
- Those who plan to stay at Teresa after the game are better to have a shift shirt with you so you can change and feel comfortable.
- If the weather is rather cool, and the team wants to stay at Teresa after the game, it would be nice if you bring a blanket with you to warm you up, as well as some table games or other kind of entertainment, which can help you have some fun after you have dinner. We refer to football or volleyball, maybe a Frisbee or a badminton. At Commandos, we have a free field, where you can play all these games.
- Those who want more safety during the game can opt for a pair of gloves. If you wish, you can rent the gloves from us (cost of rent is 10 MDL/pair of gloves, designed especially for paintball games), or you can come with your own gloves, even the ones designed for winter. It doesn’t matter of which kind they are. The main thing is that you feel comfortable wearing them.
Services can be paid by individuals with cash.
Legal entities can pay by transfer to the payment account, the details on which they can get when making the reservation. The transfer price remains the same, and we provide a tax invoice.
Children aged 10 years or more are allowed to play on the territory of our club.
Of course, we allow spectators to come. If you are organizing a child’s birthday party, and the parents of your guests want to witness the game or stay with you, there is no problem. Parents can have some delicious barbeque, while their children are having fun on the “battle field”. The same works for adults. If men decide to have some fun, their wives and girlfriends can join them as the cheerleaders.
The important thing is that the distance between the players and spectators does not exceed 50%.